Osmocote® Professional Premium Potting
- Contains ScottsCoir™ for water retention
- Controlled release fertiliser included to feed for 6
- Professional grade wetting agent added to assist water
penetration and good drainage
- Next generation water crystals added to retain moisture and
release it as plants need it
Premium Potting Mix will help you to save water - added
ScottsCoir and next generation water crystals mean that this mix
holds up tp 100% more moisture than ordinary mixes*.
Plants potted up in Premium Potting Mix do not need fertilising
for 6 months.
After this time, use Osmocote® Pots,
Planters & Indoors to feed potted plants.
How to use
Use for potted vegetables, herbs and flowers, container-grown
shrubs, fruit trees, perennials and indoor plants.
Plant up a few pots of your favourite herbs and place them close
to your kitchen or back door, so they're nearby when you want fresh
herbs to add to salads, soups or casseroles or to use as garnishes.
Choose bowls or troughs about 30 to 40cm deep - most herbs have
shallow roots - and keep them moist but not too wet. Deeper pots
will waste potting mix. Never plant mint in the
garden - it will run riot.
Available in 10L and 25L bags.
* Standard mixes that do not contain coir, water crystals or
Need more information?
Answers to questions
gardeners ask us about Osmocote products