Apply Scotts® Lawn Builder™ Topdress Mix to
rejuvenate your lawn and even out hollows that may have
When to use
Apply Lawn Builder™ Topdress Mix in early spring and again in
Lawn Builder Topdress Mix does not contain any animal
by-products, just luscious, living soil, enchanced to make your
plants grow strong and healthy
Why Lawn Builder Topdress Mix is different from other
This product contains additional benefits over other lawn soils
- Lawn Builder slow release lawn food that releases an ideal
balance of all essential nutrients for 3 months.
- A professional grade wetting agent that increases penetration
of water and nutrients, aids in the prevention of dry spot and
waterlogging, encourages rewetting of dry soils, and increases
total water held by the soil.
- Quick iron- promotes fast lawn greening.
- Organic composted material - a living soil.
How to use
- Lawn Builder Topdress Mix may be spread
thinly over an existing lawn alone or in combination with
over-seeding to boost lawn density.
- Topdress should be spread over the grass and
raked to level the area. If over-seeding, use quality seed and
follow package directions. For heavily thatched lawns, mechanical
aeration prior to topdressing is recommended.
- To prepare an area for a new seeded or turfed
lawn, spray area with a non-selective herbicide such as Roundup
according to label directions, at least 10 days before
- Dig out dead weeds and grass then loosen existing
soil. Spread a 2.5cm layer of Lawn Builder Organic Lawn Soil and
mix into top 2.5cm of existing soil.
- Spread seed or lay turf and water frequently. In
8-10 weeks, feed with Scotts Lawn Builder Fertiliser.
Available in 30L bags
Lawn Builder Topdress Mix consists of a blend of rich, composted
organic materials. Natural products such as garden soils, potting
mixes and mulches all contain living micro-organisms such as
bacteria, fungi and protozoa. Wear gloves when handling these
products and a dust mask and safety glasses if dust or mist
(bioaerosol) levels are high.