Defender™ Home Defense™ Indoor & Outdoor Barrier
A ready-to-use, low toxicity, do-it-yourself home pest control
When to use
Use any time. Once applied, the effect will last up to 9 months
on non-porous surfaces, less on porous surfaces or surfaces open to
The active ingredient in Home Defense is 0.5g/L Bifenthrin.
Why Home Defense is so useful
Home Defense is an example of Scotts 'smart science'.
It is not a scheduled poison and is of extremely low toxicity to
humans, animals and birds.
The formulation acts as an effective deterrent barrier as well
as a contact killer.
How to use
- around doors and windows (inside and out)
- around air vents and heating/cooling outlets indoors
- in grates
- under the eaves
- under the house
- in the roof-space
- in the letterbox
- in the dog kennel
- in all the nooks and crannies where insect pests like to hide
(including under and behind cupboards and appliances)
- on the garden beds immediately adjacent to the house
- on paved areas.
Available in a 3 litre container with spray gun.
A safe home defense treatment
- Home Defense does not leave a visible residue.
- Home Defense puts homeowners in control and offers a safe and
economical alternative to commercial pest treatments.
Keep pets away while spraying
Keep pets away while the house is actually being sprayed. It is
safe for them to return once the spray has dried.